did it start
In the ancient Egyptian & Babylonian scripts, there are lots of correlation between parts of the eyes & parts of the body. About 1000 BC
Throughout the years many people wrote about Iridology & signs in the eyes:
1670 - Phillipus Meyens, Dresden, wrote a book "Chiromatic Medica" where he mentions diagnosis through the Iris
1826 - 1911 - Dr Ignatz von Peczley, Hungary was one of the people to perform a lot of research in Iridology. An owl was trapped in his garden, while trying to free the owl, he broke its leg accidentally, he tried his best to nurse the owl, he realised that a line appeared in the owls big eyes, after few weeks the line changed in colour. That phenomenon was kept in his mind, he was 11 years old then. When he grew up and did a lot of research in Iridology, then studied allopathic medicine & came with an Iridology chart very much similar to the modern charts.
Many scientists were inspired by Peczly's research & chart & many have done lots of research. Dr Bernard Jensen (USA) wrote many books about Iridology, which are considered the best references to Iridology. Dr Jensen introduced photography to Iridology, where the best pictures of the irises were taken, thus changes in the iris could be printed & monitored.
Adam Jackson (UK) introduced video Iridology, the eyes were viewed on TV screen. What is important is to view the details of the iris clearly.
Dr. Succar uses digital computer technology to take pictures of the irises to a computer screen for thorough analysis.
How does it work
In the embryonic stage of development, the first cells to form are the neurons ,( the basic cell of the brain & all the nervous system ), the eye which is starts as part of the brain, then get detached from the brain & is connected to the brain by the optic nerve, ( bundle of millions of neurons ), blood vessels & other tissues.
Anything that happens in the body will be reflected in the iris. The Iris is made of muscles, nerve endings & other tissues, the nerve fibres in the iris as well as other tissues respond to changes in the body tissues by manifesting a reflex physiology that corresponds to the specific tissue changes & locations. This will manifest it self in changes in colour in certain parts of the iris.
The Weave of the muscular structure of the iris, can get retracted or atrophied ( loss of thickness due to lack of blood & nerve supply) in certain areas, which will correspond or reflect the condition of certain organs in the body.
As illustrated in the diagram Fig. 2.
Depending on the depth, colour, shape & location of these lacunas, the appropriate diagnostic conclusion is made.
What is the Iridology chart
The chart to Iridology is the map of the iris topography, which guide us very accurately over its surface, thus enabling us to analyse the iris & relate to the whole body at once. Many charts were suggested by many scientists. The Chart developed by Dr. Bernard Jensen is the fruit of 50 years of research & intense study. He has brought forward & incorporated those aspects & details proven to be accurate by verification o in clinical practice.
Each organ is reflected in a specific area of the iris, so by analysing the signs in the eyes, we can conclude about the condition & the function of that organ or tissue.
The Basic Iris signs
Colour: Blue, Brown, Mixed
Structure: Silk, Linen, Hessian, Net
L. Abdominal. Reservoir
L. Uric Acid Diathesis
L.Connective Tissue Weakness
Other: Lacunas, psoric spots, raised fibres, & other signs
The Blue Iris
Blue/Grey, In Nordic, European & Anglo-Saxon races. More prone to acid conditions: Rheumatic, asthmatic & ulcerative ailments. They have thinner blood & tendency to cold extremities, lymphatic congestion & weak kidneys.
The brown Iris
In Asian, African, red & Semitic races. Shows thicker blood. Prone to digestive disorders including biliousness, gastric atony, constipation auto-toxicity dysfunction of the nervous system.
The Mixed Iris
Green/hazel sometimes with brown colouring extending outwards. To the naked eye might look brown (real brown is sandy in texture). The mixed Iris has a genetic blue base making the person prone to acid & toxic conditions. The person needs to take special care of his body-particularly digestive & nerve. system. Pt. should maintain health by regular cleansing & good living habits.
Tightly woven fibres, is the strongest physical type with efficient metabolism , hyper-adrenal function, overactive nervous system cannot relax, always on the GO, Strong will power & straight-line thinking, can cope with high physical, mental intellectual workloads but get worried easily & over anxious about trivial things. They live & ignore minor pains, symptoms until health crises occur & degeneration settles in. Any illness tends to be brought by emotional disturbance, accidental damage, prolonged imbalance life style. If not kept mobile & active the tight already tissues can lead to rigidity of joints & tension of organs. Tendencies to Osteoarthritis , Rheumatism & Constipation
Linen (Majority of people)
More vulnerable structure than the silk with less nervous energy, adrenal flow or physical hardness, less physically & emotionally rigid with greater sensitivity to their own & other peoples needs & physical limitations.
Slower metabolism, more pronounced where the loosely woven connective tissue in the thyroid area. More health problems if the body is abused (poor Diet/alcohol... lack of exercise). The positive side: can relax more easily than silk & linen, not easily affected by emotional stress.
Large cavities resembling a spider web. Is the weakest. Tendency to low physical strength & under-function if the body is abused (poor diet, alcohol, lack of exercise etc...). It's important to prevent illness rather than continually seeking cure.
Iris Constitutions Show:
Genetic dispositions & hereditary tendencies. General symptoms affecting people with particular constitution. The general preventive & remedial measures to build on the constitutional strength & weaknesses.
I start by highlighting the conditions of the systems, then go to specific conditions of organs, systems & tissues according to The Iris chart.
The Digestive System
The Stomach & Intestines
* Central toxaemia - orange/brown around the pupil. This condition prohibits efficient digestion & ability to absorb nutrients as toxic environment leads to lethargy. Caused by junk food, medications especially antibiotics killing of friendly bacteria, Negative emotions, anger, depression. The liver, which filters the accumulated toxins, will be under stress. Flatulence & lethargy are common symptoms as well.
* Hyperacidity - Silverish/white ring immediately around the pupil that comes from consumption of acid-forming food/stress. Often leads to hypo acidity. Symptoms may include Indigestion, Heartburn & Ulcers.
* Hypo-acidity - brown/black ring In this case there is difficulty in absorbing acid-forming food and a simple diet is required to put as little stresses possible on the digestive process in the stomach. The most common symptom includes Indigestion.
* Spastic colon - happens when the colon has lost it's tone & miss-shapen causing erratic bowel movements. It builds over the years caused by stress , diet of refined white flour & other. Symptoms may include inability to maintain the peristaltic movement.
* Tight colon - This is tension in the walls, the colon squeezes & narrows the area through which the faeces moves leading to constipation. Causes may include refined/-spiced food. Constipation is the most common symptom
* Ballooned colon - Loss of tone & strength leading to sluggish bowel movement. The hormonal glands which lie directly outside the ANW ( Autonomic Nervous Wryth ) are also affected. Symptoms include Constipation, flatulence & bloated ness.
* Impactions - seen as Radii Solaris ( lines as if coming from the pupil within the ANW ) irritation in the membrane of the stomach If coming from outside the ANW ==> nerve restriction to that part of the body
* Bowel pockets/Diverticulae, may be caused by old faecal matter stuck in the inner wall of the intestines because of sluggish bowel movements. Signs include black/dark brown holes or pockets inside the ANW. Impactions in the ascending colon may create a reaction in the liver ,breast or lungs. The most common symptom includes Irritable bowels. * The main digestive organs Liver/Gall bladder/Pancreas - Toxicity is caused by high fat diet sugars, alcohol, drugs, medicines, anger frustration and other toxicity in the body leading to under-functioning liver ( incapable to filtrate the toxins ) Gall bladder is affected by high saturated fats, chocolates, cheeses, meat creams ect...
Pancreas: in case of under-functioning. sugars & protein-rich foods will add strain.
The Cardio-Vascular System
* Scurf rim - Darkening around the periphery of the iris indicating poor arterial circulation, cold extremities Often associated. w/t Dermatitis ,Acne & other minor skin problems.
* Poor peripheral circulation - fuzziness in the outer peripheral. edge of the Iris.
* Tendency to varicose veins is easily diagnosed via Iris analysis & the sign appears as a lacuna at 6 O'clock in the chart , next to the ANW.
* Arcus sinless Whitish or yellow arc around the upper rim indicating poor supply to the head area caused by hardening of the arteries with cholesterol or mineral deposits. If un-checked, might lead to the same condition throughout the body seen around the Iris known as :
* Na-cholesterol Ring. Lab : High serum Cholesterol level.
* Weak Heart tissues indicate that the heart is not strong enough to take excessive strain. If not looked after through diet, exercise & elimination of stress symptoms will show up.
The Lymphatic System
* Lymphatic Rosaries appears as clouds white or brown in the Lymphatic zone. Depending on the position of the rosaries in the iris, the underlying organs will be congested. Congestion means that the person is unable to eliminate waste efficiently. This will make the person more prone to infections & allergies oedema ,hay fever as the immune system will be under- functioning,. Cleansing Diet is needed.
The Musculo-skeletal system
* Lacunae indicate inherent weakness in the connective tissue in the affected area. Often caused by daily habits which create poor posture (holding the telephone All day between the ear & neck ect...) the person will also have a history of back problems.
* Inflammation/Irritation White discoloration in that area from trauma or acid-forming food leading to pain arthritic & rheumatic & loose tissue.
* Transverse fibres indicate scarring, fibrosis or injury.
The Nervous System
* Tension-Stress rings. Tension accumulation and presence of tension from emotions or physical pain. The person will have predisposition to worry, anxiety . The number of rings & depth will reflect a better picture of the condition of the nervous system. More than 2 rings indicate that the person holds emotion inside & tendency to over-react to stressful situations. More than 4 rings indicate warning that the situation should be dealt with, it is time now to change. Symptoms include easily stressed, difficulty to relax.
* Tight, small pupil Even in normal lightning indicates current stress ,pain or under the effect of certain drugs or medications. It is time to unwind & plan a break before it leads to exhaustion.
* Large pupil indicates nervous exhaustion, drugs normally after a prolonged period of stress. The person will find it very difficult to deal with the stress unless remedial action is taken. Lethargy sets in and people start taking coffee, tea, alcohol & refined sugar which makes the condition worse.
* The Head area could show acute strain, shows as white flares in top part of the iris ( 11 - 1 O'clock ) indicating recent worries, anxieties, hyper mental activity & mental stress. Chronic strain shows as darkened area ( 11 - 1 O'clock ) indicating chronic emotional, mental problems unresolved for a long time.
* Disproportionate pupils indicates disturbance in the nervous system. May also happen directly after a stroke, so its advised to have full medical check up to insure that there is no haemorrhage of the blood vessel in the head.
* Irritated ANW ( Autonomic Nervous System ) shows as bright white zigzag line around the pupil about 1-2 mm from the pupil indicating irritation through emotional conflicts & poor diet. Orange-Brown ANW indicates a chronic condition mainly comes from intake of artificial nerve stimulants. Broken ANW indicates little or no nerve supply to the related area. It is recommended to make sure bowels are moving. Faded ANW indicates low activity. Tonic is given as a boost.
The Respiratory System
* Weakness in the weave of the muscular structure (Lacuna) in the lung area. This may indicate asthma or history of respiratory problems.
* Congestion in the lungs shows as white clouds or chronic (yellow/brown clouds) in the lung area. Caused mainly by insufficient elimination, eating mucous forming food, lack of exercise, smoking ect...
Iridology is a huge subject, the most common signs were highlighted above. So after making the diagnosis, treatment will follow through various disciplines which can be monitored by analysing the eyes after the treatment. The signs in the eyes do change according to the person's health status.
There is more into Iridology, what was discussed above is only meant to give you an idea about this science.
You can join our Diploma course or 1-Day Seminar to acquire professional skills in depth.
Home , contact us
, IPL , Dermal
Fillers , mesotherapy,
mesomax uk ,Microdermabrasion ,
Digital nail print, Ozone Therapy , Ozone & HIV , Chelation Therapy , Iridology , TCM & Acupuncture ,
Aqua Chi hydro-stimulation , Courses , Natura products , Schedule of visits ,
Detox Holidays , Downloads , Links
our other domains:
www.mesomax.co.uk , www.mesomax.uk , www.mesotherapy.uk
www.needlefreemesotherapy.co.uk , www.needlefreemesotherapy.uk
www.mesomaxmesotherapy.co.uk , www.cosmeticsurgeries.eu
needle free mesotherapy needlefreemesotherapy no needle mesotherapy